Sunday 23 September 2007

SO this season dahling

FASHION. As Professor Peach might say, it likes'em biiiiiiiig.

Big knits are in this year. Big knits, in order to wear which one must not only be super skinny but also be exceptionally strong. So, only suitable for Cylons then. And even then just the ladybots.

However, being easily led etc I have knitted a big chunky green scarf. It looks and feels lovely. And it will keep me warm as whenever I wear it I will be sweating like a navvy as it is ver ver heavy. Also it is knitted in magic double stocking stitch which is magic and actually means I have knitted a double layer.

And now I don't know what to knit next. I am toying with the idea of knitting a spiral mesh cap thing but it looks like complicated and I am in mid-BSG-box set (in case you hadn't realised) so need to do something not very taxing. Yo might be yoyo or even yoyoyo and a bottle of rum by the time I realise what I'm about.

It's tricky.

No comments: