Wednesday 3 February 2010

Swank

This blog is no longer dead.


Non. IT LIVES. A bit like Jesus, innit.

I am about to embark on a new slightly tricky project aka SWANK (fancypants name for a giant knitted hoodie). Being the fusspot I am I have spent 2 days locating the right wool in the right colour. Hopefully it is now en route. If not, I will have to eat more creme eggs than normal. How awful.

This is not to say that I've done no knitting since the last blog in 1923. Oh no. I've knitted some shit. Cricket jumper, scarf, fingerless gloves, scarf, scarf, scarf... It's not been challenging.

I am also halfway through my first book, which I am planning to finish soonish i.e. before Baby Jean comes down for the weekend CapricaFest at the end of Feb.

So, I am going to race them. Swank vs Novel. The ultimate creative smackdown.*


*The author reserves the right to spend too much time watching telly instead.

No comments: